Magento Store Pickup acts as a magento shipping extension that lets customers choose a specific store from your chain of stores to pick up products during checkout
- Create many stores, set addresses and opening time for each
- Customers can select closet stores at appropriate time
- Use Google map to locate store’s address
According to ComScore, 61% of shoppers would rather use free in-store pickup than pay for shipping. Thus, 72% of retailers start allowing Customers to purchase online before coming to a store and receive purchased products. If there is a chain of stores available, undoubtedly Customers will choose the nearest one as well as an appropriate time to arrive. How can the store-owner make that happen? The answer is Magento Store Pickup – the most professional Magento shipping extension, which allows setting up multiple Magento stores, showing addresses and opening time of each store for the Customers’ convenience.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Select Store and Time to pick up items at Checkout
In the Shipping Method section at checkout, Customers can conveniently and visually select the store where they want to get products. Stores’ location on Google map or the real distance from Customers’ billing address to each store will help them in making decision.Customers can select a suitable pick-up date/ time and will be notified of changing to another date if one of the store’s holidays, which are set by Admin, is chosen.
2. View/ Search Stores on the Store Listing Page
The stores listing page displays all store locations on Google map. Customers can easily narrow down possible choices within a specific area by using the search function.
Detailed information of each store is shown on the table as below:
3. View details of a selected store
If Customers select a store, they can see its location on Google map along with other details. Besides store name, address and opening time, Customers can see store images and contact with the store manager if they have any question.
4. Payment Method Association
The in-store pickup shipping method can be integrated with one or more payment methods. When a store is set with specific applicable payment methods, only these payment methods are available to Customers at checkout.
5. Email Notification
For better preparation, emails will be sent to store owners as notifications that customers want to pick up products from their stores. The emails tutorial magento let the store owners know the information of the orders, the products and the time of pick-up.
FEATURES FULL LIST
- Allow choosing free in-store pickup option as a shipping method (from multiple stores)
- Show locations of all stores on Google map in Shipping Method section
- Allow selecting a store on Google map or on the dropdown list
- Show real distance from Customers’ billing address location to each store in the dropdown list
- Auto-use selected store address as the shipping address on orders, invoice, email, etc.
- Allow choosing a convenient shipping date and shipping time
- Notify Customers if one of store’s holidays is chosen as their shipping date
On stores listing page
- View all stores’ detailed information, including store name, address, opening time, description
- Search specific stores by name, city, state, country on Google map
- View stores’ location on Google map along with their details
- View images of a selected store
- Email the store manager of a selected store via the contact form
- Enable Customers to view/ print order with the pick-up store location on the map
- Enable Customers to receive their order email with information about the pickup store
- Work as a Magento standard shipping method
- Supports multiple stores
- Supports multiple languages
- Compatible with Magestore One Step Checkout extension
- Work with the new version of Google Map API
- Open source 100%
- License Certificate valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test Magento installations (No license key required).
- Easy to install and configure
- User-friendly interface
- Add new stores manually or import from CSV files
- Set address, location, opening time, description for each store
- Get store coordinates based on Google API
- Add contact information of store owners
- Add images of each store showroom
- Allow resetting store position by clicking a point on Google map
- Manage Customer messages, related orders of each store
- Able to create orders that use store pickup method in back-end
- Allow sending email to store owner when order status is changed.
- Add and manage holidays for each store
- Allow integrating the store pickup shipping method with one or more fixed payment methods
- Send notification emails to the owners of selected pick-up stores with information of Customers’ orders, products and times of pick-up
Easy configuration for a chain of stores
- Set different positions of the link to store-list page: top link or footer link
- Set interval of pick-up time for stores
- Enable/ Disable searching store by Country, State, City, and Store Name
- Allow selecting shown type of list store on checkout page (dropdown list or map)
- Adjust map size shown in front-end
- Enable/ Disable displaying pickup time/ date in front-end
- Add messages displayed when Customer chooses the early date to receive products and when there is no store found
- Add guide text when Customers don’t select pick-up date/ time
- Able to use Google map API to calculate real distance between Store and customer address
- Able to configure the number of stores shown in dropdown list at checkout with real distance
- Able to choose default store when customer select “store pickup” as shipping method at checkout
- Able to modify the default email template to store owners/ web-shop admin in Transactional Emails if needed